When I first saw the love of my life it was on a chat site. The profile wasn't logged on which gave me plenty of chances to go up there and read it without getting caught " stalkerish" lol don't judge me. When I looked into that beautiful face and saw those eyes. I fell in love ( corn ball I know...put it on my resume). After reading the profile I was on the fence because some of the stuff up there didn't quite match up with what I was normally looking for. I prayed about it and even asked some friends. My friends being protective of me, wasn't quite sure we would work out or if you were even my type. But thanks to 1 friend he said GO FOR IT. I knew I was going for it which I was but just wanted someone in my corner. I looked at you and knew I didn't want anyone else. No one else mattered. I wanted to win your heart and to fill your heart with the love for me.
I remember the first time I saw you in person. That smile that could melt any heart and light up the world took me over. I was in love but a different kind of love because you didn't love me back. From the 1st time you kissed me on my cheek after kicking my butt on Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe I knew that would be my last first kiss and you were my soul mate. Time went on and you started to notice that too and fell in love...my dreams came true
Now we stand in a place where we still strongly love each other but were are faced with hard decisions and rebuilding. Take me for who I am because I am ready to put in the work to make something even stronger than before.I thank God for every thing that has came at us for the good and the bad. I know he has great things in-store for us because I see the positive influence we have over people. We just have to stick together like 2 luv birds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment