Worth the wait...
I know this blog will not take ease with the minds of my friends but I have faith that if they are truly my friends then they will understand...
Never had I experienced a love like this so rich, so pure, so flawed. I looked at taking the break as a sign of the end of the world. After clear prayer and talks with God I know this break isnt just about you...its about me as well. I know there is some things you want to do and get out of your system before you graduate to make you better and stronger for you and the relationship. I was mad at the beginning, hell I was hurt. I lost more than my love I lost my bestfriend. Thats what the immaturity in me though but in reality your still here. I just cant do what I use to do and shower you down with love and gifts because we are not together YET! but we can still hang out. I realized that there is so much I need to work on for myself during this breakup. I was a great boyfriend but due to a hurt past I was not the best I could be. I played a major part in this hurt and pain. God has clearly put it out there that we belong together. Even when people approach us to talk it falls through the crack. I feel he is trying to show us that if this is something we really want and we aren't broke up to hook up or look up new interest we need to keep our eyes on the prize. Only through him will we make this work. I admit I look at other people but its not at the same level or capacity that I look at you. It's as if everyone is in black and white and here you come to splash some color in the picture. As I embark on working being the Awesome boyfriend you deserve I just need to know that you are willing to wait for me because I am willing to wait for you because you are worth the wait ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment