I love church. I love that not only I leave with a great feeling but I also leave with great facts. Men think then act then feel. While children feel then think then act. I cannot run around all broken hearted anymore. God has did so much in my life how did I think that he cannot fix this situation going on. I had faith enough to move out of my house, get an apartment, get into Graduate school, get paid to go to school, and get a new car signed under my name....How dare I not continue to have faith in God to bring me over this. I have been praying for other people who are going through similar situations and I kid you not...I talked to one my friends and God is already working their stuff out for them. So I thank you God for reconfirming my disbelief with the teaching of your word. You are the author and finisher of my faith and you know the day of my Victory... Thank you Jesus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment