skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lessons in Life Love and the Leo : Droopy
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Pieces
I have a great support system. Now it's time for me to pick up the pieces. Yeah my view on relationships is damaged. I don't have a wall of trust but a FORTRESS
...only time will heal these wounds
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2012
(51)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(23)
Save the Hero
God You are AWESOME
2 weeks
Complicated
Here: Worth the Wait
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL
HOW TO DEAL
I Miss you
Silly
Truth hurts
Final words
Pieces
Trial and Error
Love
Thank You
Father hear my prayer
VICTORY
Feelings....
BITTERSWEET
Broken
Breathe, stretch, shake
Love After War
When I first saw you
►
February
(6)
►
2011
(24)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(66)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
About Me
Droop
NC
Just a Wild/CrazE/Safety Smart kinda guy. Loyal like the Leo and vicious too
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment