Life is about Trial and Error. Currently I am in a situation where I have control but it's limited control. I am not happy with the results as they are but that cannot dictate my life. Today would have been a horrible day because it sure as heck started off as one but I heard God's voice and I knew right then and there I need to slow my roll, pump the breaks, breathe, and release. My heart is fragile but I have to think with my brain and not just it alone. I'm building my faith to take me to higher heights and deeper depths and this was a great starting point for me. With these Trials and Errors we have in life I pray that the next stage isn't the final stage for us.....the only thing I am confused about now is where does this road take me. God guide my footsteps to become the man you need me to be.
I won't lie...the nights will be hard. The weekends will be long and I will try not to relapse or fall into the past but were all human. If I don't hold on to what we have...it will just turn into what we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment