Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo alot has been going on. Especially at work but I try to be a G and stick it out but it is killing my buzz. I no longer smile about going to work and I often imagine myself just walking out. It's not the patients its the coworkers and administration. I just sit here and wonder how did you make it to where you are.....where is your sense of work ethic or pride in the job you do...well to each his own right????
I feel a MEGA STRUGGLE in my spiritual life because of this job. I'm trying to use the everyday lesson that God is teaching me and apply them to those situations but it just gets hard at times. I feel like a failure in my faith but the one good thing I know..is that every time I fail, God is always there to give me another chance so with knowing that I gain the strength to press on and smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment