oh Keri why did you have to write this song
This song just makes me reflect on all of the past relationships I have been in or the people I have had a crush on. From the smiles to the heartache to the headaches. Love is a journey not for the faint of heart. It takes alot of get your heart broken and find the strength to pick up the pieces to move on and try and try again....well I'm glad I didn't give up. If I did I would have never found the person who I am in a relationship with now. I'm not saying I am in love but I am growing feelings. It's just something inside you that says.....this is the one..
You act different, you think different. Wiser Stronger Better just because this person isn't like any of the boys before..Even though the fears and insecurities of the past may rise up every now and then they never stay because you have someone who is down for you, will give you their all and isn't afraid to hold you down. Good bad ugly or freaking ugly, ride or die.....so it doesn't matter about all the boys cuz I got my one and only boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment