THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU!!!
I am so humbled and blessed and grateful for everything you have did in my life. You are full of promise and hope and truth and as long as I continue to do right and trust in you I shall never want for anything....
This post is dear to my heart because there is so much going on in my life and I HAVE A REASON PRAISE YOU because are always there for me.
In my relationships with some friends there has been a piece cut out of the puzzle that seems lost. I pray that one day the picture will be completed and things will not go back the way they were but develop into something better than before.
I am embarking on a new personal relationship with someone who is amazing. I mean I can't stop but smiling at such a beautiful being. When I hold him I feel his warmth and loving spirit, when I kiss him I feel the joy of his soul and when he is away I feel his heart call me to say I am thinking of you. I really like this person and the more we hang the more we learn about each other. I was fearful about starting something new with someone due to past circumstances but I know that "FEAR" http://fromleotodroop.blogspot.com/2010/10/reprise-fear.html is a hindrance and IT WILL NOT CONTROL MY LIFE.
I am working on building my relationship with the lord even more and more everyday. I know that none of the other circumstances matter because he is my strength, he is my source of power...WHEN I GOT PULLED OVER FOR EXPIRED TAGS...HE GAVE ME FAVOR TO GET A CITATION...NOT ONLY DID HE GIVE ME FAVOR TO DO THAT BUT TO GO TO DMV AND GET AN INSPECTION WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT IN A LONG LINE......OH WHEN I FOUND OUT STALLION HAS A LEAK IN THE RADIATOR...I STUTTERED BUT I DIDNT STOP BELIEVING BECAUSE I KNOW THE LORD IS THERE WITH ME....SO WHEN MY STALLION DOESNT START UP OR THE PEOPLE AT WORK AT FUNNY TOWARDS ME...OR WHEN LIFE THROWS A LOOP AT ME OR MY FRIENDS...I SMILE BECAUSE I HAVE A REASON TO PRAISE...AND MY REASON IS YOU LORD. YOU HAVE GIVEN US THE POWER OF PRAYER AND I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT TO HELP KEEP THE FIGHT AND REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE DEVIL HAS THE LAST SAY SO ON ANYONE'S BEHALF.
FOR MY FINANCES, MY CAREER , MY FAMILY ,MY LIFE, MY FRIENDS, MY LOVE LIFE, MY STALLION...MY FUTURE IS ALL IN YOUR HANDS and that alone gives me REASON TO PRAISE

No comments:
Post a Comment