Sunday, May 2, 2010

LOST ONE

Lately I been on this journey called life just trying to understand so many different things. I know some things aren't always meant to b understood...

Lately I have been influenced by all the wrong things when it come to relationships. So I am trying to rebuild the views and beliefs that I stand on for a relationship.

somethings I have to learn to let go if I want to. I have to cut out all this WILD MAN ADVENTURE CRAP...I am a person who works off emotions and if my heart isn't in it then I just can get with it. Plus there is too much stuff going around  and people don't get tested and they been with this one, that one,those one's ..so I will pass on racking up a JUMP OFF LIST

I have to learn to let some people fly solo...I always try to be EVERYTHING to so many people and they mean NOTHING to me...it sucks when you have friends that rely on you but yet you can't rely on them bcuz u kno wat kinda friends they are and u smell a hidden agenda in the works. There are DIFFEREN'T STROKES for DIFFERENT FOLKS and I am slowly understanding that


Recently some events have scared the PISS ROCK SALT out of me and it's so weird that so many people have the same situation going on n the same time span..I took it as a sign to FALL BACK and not pursue anything bcuz I was already feeling like a JINX from the previous attempts  that only caused more hurt and rejection but I learnt that sometimes the REJECTION comes to make u a stronger person.

When the right person comes along I will go with what I know...start a friendship and let it continue to GO and GROW into something meaningful instead of jumping the gun

Life is a journey and I will work on coming out of the darkness and back to the light so I will not be a LOST ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment