Friday, May 21, 2010

GRATEFUL

There are so many big and small things that people take advantage in life and I don't want to seem ungrateful so I wan to say THANK YOU LORD...it is only by your GRACE and MERCY that I am where I am today. I could be somewhere else doing something I don't have any business., but you ordered my steps and I pray that I do not stray off the path.

During this Census job I am finding more than headaches and hot weather but I am finding people who have a real passion about CHRIST and their testimonies are enough to push some people over the edge but give them strength and encouragement to press on for their own trials.

Everything I have LORD it is because of you and I give it back to you. Help me keep the fire burning in our relationship so that my other relationship will have meaning and substance. Continue to let me be a BLESSING to others as they are a BLESSING to me....IN JESUS NAME I PRAY....AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment