Tuesday, October 30, 2012
mic check....
Many times in a relationship we lose our individuality. A relationship is made of two individuals who come together to become one. While growing together as a unit they also grow individually. Bringing different ingredients that will result in a great feast. Well that's the way it should be but sometimes one person may be putting too much salt in while the other person isn't putting anything in.
A relationship shouldn't be about what you can buy or pay for but about creating an atmosphere where communication, love, and trust engulf the parties. In a society that is becoming to self centered, the focus is more on what can you do for me...(which is fine to an extent) but it should also say, what can I do for you...what can I do for us... how can we make each other better.
As I feel the morals and values behind a lasting relationship are becoming a thing of the past. I find myself questioning maybe its just the way I am and I need to give up. Yet it's me not giving up that helps me realize that 1 day....1 day everything I have worked on for myself will make me prepared for the day someone comes in my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment