Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Limbo

My heart hurts. I cant stop crying. Never had i been this emotionally vulnerable. I try and try to fight the tears from falling but they comes and flow like a waterfall. I pray and pray and have faith that God will deliver us from this state of limbo and piece back the fragments of my heart. I dont know what to say do or think anymore. The person i was fighting so hard not to be happened to b who i became and now this is the results. I just want the hurt to go away and the tears to stop falling. Sad thing is i mask my hurt so well no one really knows i am hurting and crying. Yeah they may be able to tell i dont look happy but they cant tell the late nights i stay up and cry myself to sleep or the the lack of sleep i been getting. I guess if u work hard at putting a front up u only have urself to blame for the end result.....help me someone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment