Friday, November 18, 2011

THE FINEST HOUR

WELL WELL...WOW like it has been a long time since the last time I wrote...so much has happened. In my walk with Christ, business, and my personal relationships not only with my boo but also my friends. This is just a little something just to hold me over till the next chat.

In church we had a GREAT REVIVAL. Of the things that stuck out  was when she said " Some of you are in your FINEST HOUR living under an OPEN HEAVEN but you feel like you been  going more hell than ever before". After she said that I thought about all the side stuff that was going on in my life and chuckled. All of the stuff I am going through is worth it and I am excited to be going through the different challenges and test God places before my life because it is training ground for some excellent due to the fact I have a PROMISE over my life and all the praise goes to him.

Until then...KEEP PRAISING...YOU OWE HIM A PRAISE

No comments:

Post a Comment