Tuesday, September 7, 2010

USE SOMEBODY

Everyone ( majority of people) have been used or used someone. Instead of trying to have people STOP ( what they are doing) DROP ( their schedule events) and ROLL ( with whatever you have planned) people should reflect and LOOK ( at what is being said/ how it is being said ) LISTEN ( to what they are saying) and FEEL ( for understanding).

I can only speak for myself when I say I have played both sides of the friendship see-saw. Even though lately it  has made me feel as if I am the only one playing because I get tired of making initial contact, but just because people don't contact you doesn't mean they don't miss or care about you.

I learnt this lesson last week as one of my friends tried to commit suicide.  It shook me for a while and I prayed and felt better. When I called work to check on her, she seemed fine like nothing ever happened and told me how much she missed having me at work because I made it fun and light.

Yet I don't know how to approach situations like this because communication is the key but at the same time it's a 2 way street. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment