Testing Testing.....this is not a test it is a reality check
1
2
3
In life there are events that happen. Sometimes we are in control of these event, people and other things. While other times we are not...or so we feel.
In this day and time people we have seen the world evolve and people adapt but is it always acceptable to adapt? I am writing this blog NOT to call anyone out because when I write it is a REFLECTION of what I LOOK LISTEN and FEEL in various situations. I'm not big on apologies because I am RAW and UNCUT some of the times because people sit in a fantasy when in actuality they are just avoiding a REALITY CHECK.
Over the past month situations for me have changed. I have a new job, 1st apartment ever with my bestfriend, lost some friends and I even gained some. Still no luck in the relationship department but that that's a different blog.
While being here I am coming to terms with who I really. I realize that the events in my past have put a damper in my future but thanks to some good friends and their patience I am slowly but surely getting control back in my life. Even though the events in my past were not good they taught me a vaulable lesson about myself...I RATHER STAND ALONE THAN FALL FOR SOMETHING I DONT BELIEVE IN....
In today's society alot of people are afraid to do what they feel is right. Sometimes in life we hurt each other but it isn't always intentional. Yet we can't always be the door mat for people to wipe their feet on whenever they feel like it. UNTIL YOU DO RIGHT BY ME...that famous line from COLOR PURPLE...is yet so true. In my life people haven't always done right by me and vice versa...until we find a mutual standing ground or apologize someone is going to be mad. Yet that doesn't work for everyone. Some people don't like there to be tension even though tension does give us space to grow and see things in a different perspective if we are not closed minded. Those people continue to be door mats and get trampled on just to keep appearance
I am the type of person to where if you get mad at me it should be a good reason because if you know me and know my heart. I want the best for all of my friends so sometimes I do or say things that need to be said because I do genuinely care. If I didn't then you would notice
Wonder if you get the message I'm sending???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment