HELLLLLO WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am proud to say I am being PROACTIVE and I am applying for jobs in my field of study everyday. I have even been contacting people about going back to school but it has been a discouraging journey. I mean I don't expect to just wake up to a phone call requesting a interview the next day after I apply but hey you never know...if they can send you email saying no your not qualified for the job then hell...tell me why not or be able to refer me to another area in the company that may have any vacancies in the work.
I have a 2 jobs but one is Temp and the other is more hassle than help plus I want to do something along my field of study but I find it amazing that even after all the behavior learning classes I took. I am sinking into a pit of my own.
I totally feel that you can be a product of your environment. As I have been home, I noticed that my motivation, determination and enthusiasm have all DROPPED...the longer I am around my family the heavier it ways on me. I refuse to believe I will have to live PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK...or LOUNGE AROUND THE HOUSE ALL DAY GAINING WEIGHT..
so now I have to battle that issue along with others but I am determined to get out of this discouraged status of mine...so bear with me team
PS...SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN ON ME...ABOUT MY GOALS..YALL R THE BEST...AND I CANNOT B BLESSED WITH OUT BLESSING YALL...CUZ I WAS BORN TO BE A BLESSING...SO GET READY GET READY GET READY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment